Yo now has location and links! The possibilities are endless! Let creativity prevail!
Now that we have announced two major features to our platform: links and location, smart developers from all around the world can leverage them into creating useful and amazing uses for the Yo platform using the Yo API.
The goal of this challenge is to get developers to discover the power of our simple platform and build on it.
Some APIs to ignite your imagination:
- https://www.fancyhands.com/developer (email email@example.com for free credits)
Why not make money out of your submission? Create a website that allows users to enter their information and trigger things just with one tap, Yo. (See example)
For examples of existing API integrations check out the Yo Index.
$7,500 in prizes
This prize will be given to the Yo service with most (real) users after the week of judging.
This prize will be given to the Yo service that the judges decide is best based on usefulness, design and creativity.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Anyone can participate.
- Submissions needs to be a tested, working, production-grade Yo service, that Yo users can already use in their Yo app.
- A mini-website that shows the service and explains how to use it and will be linked if and when the service will appear in the Yo Index.
How to enter
- Click “Register” to access the submission form and start drafting your submission.
- If your idea could use some teamwork, check out the Registrants tab or post your thoughts in the Discussions area.
- Keep an eye on the Updates tab for important announcements from us.
- Create a working, production grade, Yo service. Check the Yo Index to see some of the existing Yo services.
- Take some screenshots of your Yo service, or a video that explains your solution.
- Provide a way for us and the real Yo app users to use it.
- Submit your app before the deadline - check the Dates page for more information.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO at Yo
Ease of use